Saturday, September 08, 2007

Mundane business

Apologies and explanations
You make promises and you break them because you are beholden to a group, and not a single individual. I put up my hands and say, yeah, I said I would send out the answers with bonus quiz, but have failed to do so due to "unforeseen circumstances" (house sale blah blah blah ... hey, I'm an "enigma"; it said so on the telly).

So please can all those who haven't received their answers and either one of Behemoth quizzes A, B or C, e-mail me a suitable address I can mail them to (don't worry if you have during the past day or two, e.g. William De'Ath, Phil Duffy and John Hayes ... I got 'em). The address again, for the trillionth time: thebehemothquiz@gmail.com

Ta very much.

Also, with reference to the giant, streaming cloud of acrid smoke, someone has e-mailed to say that, in actual fact, "It was a nice man removing a wasps nest from our locale. Great timing eh! I did at least have the presence of mind to shut the windows (to get rid of the smoke - I quite fancied the idea of seeing you all quiz with wasps buzzing around your ears!)."

Well, that's just charming isn't it? We get enough sadistic treatment meted out to us in mental form, let alone the physical, stingy kind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home