Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Correction: Point of Machine Pedantry

The quiz machine addicts have been hitting me with correspondence concerning whether I found Trivia for Dummies on an ITBox. I may have been mistaken. It was probably a Paragon 3.

Mick, me old People's Quiz mucker for one, has e-mailed me with the following words: It's not for me, it's for Stainer (honest, guv!) but are you sure that the machine on which you played Trivia for Dummies was an ItBox? This game is a particular favourite of his and I think he would be highly excited if it had made it onto the ItBoxes. It has been on a couple of other types of cabinet but not, as far as I know, on the ItBox, of which there are a lot more around than the other types.

As confirmed last night when I did pop into my local O'Neill's briefly and managed to extract £9 from a £3 investment in about ten minutes (and whilst a drunken Lahdahn couple were alternately rowing shoutedly and snogging each other's faces off, as well as elbowing me and apologising intermittently), it was a Paragon machine. There. Sorry. Is everyone happy now?

(Or maybe I just mentioned it to get all you fanatics out of the woodwork? Or possibly not)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home