Saturday, January 19, 2008

At Bloody Last...

... I've gone and put in my Mastermind application. I wouldn't have if it wasn't for this odd Saturday night boredom, which is now forcing me to watch pirated films on the evil interwebthing. Coercing me into law breakage. Bad bad boredom. Naughty boredom, in your bed! Sweeney Todd, if you be asking. That Johnny Depp fella ... he isn't actually singing is he? Cockney melodic murmur-moaning more like.

Remember: THE BLOCKBUSTER (see below, if you haven't. But, of course, you have! I giggle now)

It'll be quite bare here until it is all done, along with my other quiz project and other pressing business. So if you want some trivia action - of the 502 question variety - you know what to do (go somewhere else and completely ignore the constant, desperate entreaties to enter into a consumer relationship with me, obviously).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home