Sunday, April 23, 2006

A momentary lapse in posts

Well, okay, a weekend long one.

Several factors including having no access to the internet and having friends visit from far overseas, or more truthfully, Wales, contributed to this unfortunate blogging stoppage.

In fact, only today I have got internet access in my own bedroom for the first time in six months of London living.

You would have thought this would signal a mighty upsurge in content, but as I feared I have spent all the time surfing aimlessly, and downloading songs from iTunes (six months off Mr Jobs's baby and returning with a vengeance) and Epitonic. This does not bode well for my time-management habits or my credit card bills. I thought this might happen, but did I prevent myself from coming to such a pass? Oh no. Back to the bad old habits.

I am now recovered and will resume service tomorrow. I promise. There are several quiz things in the pipeline, but I am bound by common decency and vows of top secrecy from revealing them. Trust me. They are actually quite interesting.

However, I am reminded that one all-day event is also coming up: the QLL's National Team Quiz Festival at the Counting House on June 10. I do hope to attend, and do far better in the Individual Rally competition this time. I say "far better"; I mean actually pay attention and not have a weak, warped brain on the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home