Tuesday, May 29, 2007

People are Talking About Me on TV

And nope, it's not incipient schizophrenia. On the People's Quiz Wildcard Show - the supermarket Value brand equivalent of the quiz show - they said I was "tougher" than Mark. Tougher in the sense that my general knowledge is better and more resilient, hopefully. I'd hate to take Mark down in a fight, or rather see him sit on me and suffocate me to death, as is likely in reality. I am a slight and delicate creature.

I have been especially unproductive the last few days. Damn the bank holiday weekend! But I think I have decided on a schedule and route of action for the next ten days. And yes, I think I will be going to the Worlds in Wellingborough. Will prolly do the individuals, then scurry off to a corner and practice on rubbish mainstream questions. Anyway, I'm off home on the train for some LA cramming. Can't seem to do it in London on account of not being able to smoke in my room. Nicotine is my thinking drug. That may, of course, be a lie. I'm really into lies and exaggerating and conspiracies at the moment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Just seen TPQ. My sincerest commiserations. You were very unlucky.

Rob

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home