Tuesday, February 26, 2008

How Not to Capitalise On Extra Blog Hits

Time and the lack of it

I've just got back from Budapest. The weather was bliss and the pickling of our livers was predictably harsh. Some more so than others, though I am glad to report that I was not mugged by a lady, completely shafted over a bar bill by nefarious siren means or have my foreheard bloodily smashed into a wall during a pillow fight. I am, however, truly tired and really want to go home home, but must first go to work, play in the crucial QLL title decider tonight against Nomads before I stumbled shattered and hazy onto the last train home. The only cultural thing I vaguely did was walk past St Stephen's Basilica and mock-ravedance to the thunderous ding-dong of its enormous bells, so it didn't exactly enhance my GK. I think reading the Easyjet city guides ('Key Area', 'Day Trip' and 'No Way' bits) did more to improve the old know how, so much so that I took the inflight magazine home. Watching I Love New York and Jason Statham films certainly did not.

Anyway, must dash from this internet cafe and tell you more later about last night's TV quiz at Shoreditch House and foreign quiz shows. And, of course, glorious winning things, if that be the case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home