Sunday, July 30, 2006

A Quick Note Before I Eurostar It

Just a little missive before I go.

Anyone who hasn't sent their Monster Quiz back and has suggested they may do so, can still send it in.

I will mark it and give you the score and the Answers and Errors file and may even include you in a mini-Latecomers League Table. I could even integrate it into the finals results table. Well, I say I could. Hmm.

You can take your time and return it within a week or three. I don't really mind.

So go on. Return it. You see I'm already missing the marking. The marking. The beautiful, relentless marking. Maybe there is a nascent teacher is growing in me.

REMEMBER: I will only give the answers out to people who have returned their scoresheets. A small price to pay, and far cheaper than a fiver.

2 Comments:

Blogger tvtv3 said...

How does one sign up to take "The Colossus"? Thank you.

3:36 PM  
Blogger That Quiz Guy said...

By emailing thecolossus@gmail.com to say "I would love to do your colossal quiz", or words to that effect.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home