Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hello

I've been a bit busy, doing such things as lying on my bed, cooking a variety of tomato-based Italian dishes, wondering what might have been and wasting half my working day - if you can call it working - on Facebook. (Sample of typical conversation between friends at the moment: "Facebook" "Facebook, facebook" "Facebook, Facebook ... Facebook?" "Facebook facebook!" "facebook" "Facebook, facebook facebook and facebook, facebook, facebook, facebook" "Hmmm, facebook")

Normal service will be resumed once I have got my head together, done a feature, probably gone to Glasto, gone into rehab as a result, and then, finally decided to bloody well launch my 505-question email quiz in suitably overblown "please buy it, mi lord, go on, I need your patronage, guvna" fashion.

On a more serious note, to everyone who has got in contact with me about TPQ, whether by email, text, comment etc and hasn't so much received a bye or leave from me, well, let's just say I've been a bit overwhelmed at the moment, but would now like to take the opportunity to say a hearty thank you. Thank you. Once again. Your well wishing and similarly themed messages have been much appreciated if not reciprocated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home