Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Tending My Monstrosity

The take-up has been going well. I have about 50 people, which is good considering they have no idea what they are letting themselves in for (well, some, my setting scares the bejesus out of some people). That is including eight out of the top 20 people in this month's World Quizzing Championship, and yes, a certain world champ once he has got some major radio work outta the way, so the competition is top notch. If you're in for that sort of thing. If you just want to do a load of questions and have some interesting, educational fun, then this quiz has it in spades. Do it. It's not that bad.

Anyway, there are some notable absentees from the list, so I wonder what the reasons are for these refuseniks. The World Cup? The mammoth size? Too little time? Well, if someone offered me a free 501-question quiz I would jump up at them, chomp their arm off and run away cackling like a cannabalistic madman, the blood spraying in all directions and fleshy chunks going everywhere. But I should add, a cannabalistic madman with a penchant for quizzing.

Let me reiterate. It's free and it's a quiz that takes up 30 sides of A4 when typed out in Arial ten-point. That's a lot of quiz. That's an overwhelming trivia barrage. That's also a lot of effort on my part. Please validate what I do, by taking part.

Look what happened there. I sounded like a desperate soul.

Remember the email address to request the quiz is the monsterquiz@gmail.com

What is the matter with the England football team?
In other news, I went to a Brain of Britain recording today. I will write about it sometime. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe next year. My timetable is a bit wazdoodled at the moment. A mess. I have tomorrow planned, but the rest of the future is a shapeless blur, slopping around like an fathomable blob I can't quite get a grip of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home