Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Greetings From The Land of The Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys!

Gouda, actually. From the look of my breakfast.

The Correction (my side)
Another quick note. Welcome to all of Ken Jennings' blog devotees who have come here looking for something vaguely interesting to read. Ha, gotcha! Nothing to read here except brutally hard quiz questions and indifferent comments about obscure indie rock, fast food and Littlehampton seafront.

However, I would like to say that there is an implication that the next 501-quiz, well actually, first 501-quiz will NOT require knowledge of Eastenders.

(See: "In fact, another 501-question quiz set by The Quiz Blogger–”The Colossus,” the attachment says–is sitting in my inbox right now. When will I give in and start the clock running on The Colussus? Just as soon as I’ve studied up a bit on EastEnders and Coronation Street.")

In fact, if anything it is slightly biased towards the US. Over-compensating etc.

Francais Stuff
I have also come to the facile conclusion that the reason that the French take the politics and the fine arts so seriously is because their televisual entertainment and pop music is a load of depressing bollocks. I will elaborate when I don't have to pay so much for the internet (murderous prices).

Keeping up the fast food front, I had a chicken wing in KFC yesterday and it spurted blood in my face and I thought my stomach was going to explode from bacteria. It didn't. Praise the Lord.

The picture is coming soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home