Friday, August 11, 2006

Post-Travel Apathy

I am going to post more. I promise. It just seems I've been in a permanent kinetic state that hasn't allowed me to settle down and scribble some ruminative, mainly arts-related thoughts. And quiz ones as well. Of course.

Back in L.A though, which appears to be my perfect place for doing so. But for now, excuses, excuses, excuses.

Right now, I am going to retire to bed and watch the wine documentary Mondovino. Partly because, it will yield some no doubt vital trivia tidbits (or is that titbits? I never know) needed to combat the inevitable vine and cru-related questions that pop up and make my brain yawn with pained ignorance.

You see, I always seem to be "On" these days. At the moment I cannot envisage just sitting down in front of the TV doing nothing for a week, though that seems to be what happened during the World Cup. Just another three years and ten months to go to the next one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home