Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A Primose

I actually meant to write "A Promise"

Been away so long. I can't actually remember what I've been doing but things go a bit weird in the summertime. Last year it was the World Cup, lying in my bed recovering and going to Littlehampton beach. This year it has been sleeping in the living room and going out and wasting time like it was an Olympic sport. Looking back at the last month, I can safely say it's been pretty rubbish on the whole, but I am in a surprisingly jovial mood coming out of it. I think. Fatalism runs strong in me. Don't worry, though.

Anyway, quizzing has been somewhat off the agenda when it comes to the blog, but I have almost finished doing up the 505/Behemoth quiz. It will be released on Monday, hopefully. I have written an intro essay with instructions. Took me bloomin' ages. I have also almost portioned out the Lulu quiz book questions in the right categories, only to find that I have written too many for the science and sports sections. My weaknesses become all too apparent. God willing, that should be sorted before this sodden excuse for a summer has petered out. So, as you can see, it's the same old, same old. One day these projects will be fully realised, including the remodelling of my ginormous pop culture quiz memoir. I primose.

Ta ta. I'll offload summat here tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home