Monday, October 16, 2006

TCQ Answers

Just a quick note to say that I will be sending out The Colossus quiz answers this week (just to save you from looking up every single question you didn't get or are unsure about). I've just been a bit caught up with the buzzer quiz setting and getting a cold through a mild case of exhaustion.

I have set myself to do a post on The Colossus (reflections and that kind of kaboodle), Channel 4's unbelievably facile Deadly Knowledge show and finally post my rambling review of Brainiac and do a clear-up BH quiz on my notebook jottings, as well as normal league and Prez Cup business, but for now I am focussed on writing for Liverpool (November 4 - why not go and be bamboozled by my idea of what a buzzer quiz should be).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home