Monday, June 26, 2006

A Brief

I'm almost hitting 100 Monster quiz competitors which is very good. Thanks for all your requests, as for those who have not or offered me good excuses, hmm, don't you love quiz? Do you even like questions. I scold all ye now, I scold you with scalding scoldedness, but it's not too late to be one of those who have scolded a few words ago. Enter it. Email themonsterquiz@gmail.com

Now.

I have had to mark the first paper already (took me an hour and a half!) and let's just say that anyone scoring more than 300 may well be one of the best quizzers in the entire world.

Also, I am compelled to point you to another quiz blog. Confessions of a Trivial Mind comes from Ken Jennings, he who won so very many shows on Jeopardy last year and became something of a national celebrity in the US, all thanks to his fantastic combination of memory and recall. Suffice to say, the blog is a must read for anyone with the slightest interest in quiz.

And you know what? He's entered The Monster Quiz too (thanks Ken! Hope you don't mind me mentioning it, but I am in the salesman mode at the moment), so you can get a nice little yardstick for your own quizzing abilities as well as other stuff. I would say what, but the brain has dried up.

Oh yeah, thanks to Bananamex for sending me my first junk mail to themonsterquiz address. It didn't take too long did for the address to get in the hands of some cyber-vendors.

And no, I don't want to buy some funky little pills. Thanks for asking though, you wily tosspots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home